Crypto / Bitcoin Scams List – Ponzi Schemes 2019/2020
The following is a list of bitcoin scams and crypto ponzi schemes that are currently operational and who have already scammed out. Most of these are crypto scams or HYIP scams..
These crytpo scams claim to generate external ROI from trading or mining, yet not one of them shows proof. ROI is simply generated from recruiting new gullible investors only. Once the hype and recruiting slows down, the ponzi scheme collapses and the operators do an exit scam with all your money, and there is nothing you can do to get your lost/stolen money back.
From the SEC:
A Ponzi scheme is an investment scam that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, rather than engaging in any legitimate investment activity, the fraudulent actors focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier investors as well as to divert some of these “invested” funds for personal use.
More info: https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf
Ponzi list of Scams – Do not join these crypto scams!
- Sports Trading BTC
- Mirror Trading International (MTI)
- Jubilee Ace
- CMMT Revolution
- GX Bitcoin Brokers
- Crypto Pros
- Sticky Likes
- HyperCapital – HyperGroup
- CT Passive
- CMMT Revolution
- Coinfinesse Group – Coinfinity Reboot
- EXXA Wallet
- S Block Wallet
- Cloud Token Wallet – changed to Cloud 2.0, good luck with converting your tokens to real crypto!
- Cloud 2.0
- Cash FX Group
- F2 Trading Corporation
- Perfect Wallet Funds
- EFX 2.0
- Omega Best
- Skyway Capital
- SWIG ( Skyway Invest Group )
- Mining City
- CycleOne – Scammed out Dec 2019
- BitCreek Wallet – Scammed out Nov 2019
- Plus Token Wallet – Scammed out Aug 2019 $3 Billion
- L7 Trade – Scammed out Sept 2019
- FX Trading Corp – Scammed out
- Elite Fin FX – Scammed out
- Arbinance.com – Scammed out
- Passive Wealth Coin – Scammed out
Don’t worry, we will keep this list updated weekly! Give us a bookmark!