EXXA Wallet Scam Review
EXXA Scam is another token wallet scam just like all the rest. Simply a ponzi scheme with no proof of external ROI. Their token coin has manipulated value, artificial demand and no real world use.
Exxa Wallet Scam Review
EXXA WALLET IS A 100% PONZI SCAM – BEWARE DO NOT JOIN
Please read this Exxa Wallet Review. Is EXXA a scam? Is it legit? Yes it is a 100% Ponzi scam.
EXXA wallet is a ponzi crypto wallet that supposedly does external arbitrage trading for you and pays you passive returns.
What makes it a scam? All of these Crypto Token Wallets are just pump and dump ponzi coins with artificial demand just like Cloud Token and Plus Token that scammed millions of dollars when they did their exit scam. Plus token wallet scammed 3 Billion dollars FYI.
EXXA stands for: Exchange – X‘Change – X‘Pend – Achieve
The EXXA platform claims to be:
- Mobile Wallet
- Crypto Exchange
- AI Trading Bot
- Digital Academy
- Digital Lifestyle
- Travel Network
They also claim to be a decentralized wallet, even though you do not own the private keys, so they have access to your wallet and can shut it down or steal your crypto anytime.
– EXXA is the name of the token
– EXXA token price is at 0.10$ (Sept 2019)
– No real proof of trading like they claim that generates the ROI.
– ROI is generated from recruitment only
– They are paying now yes, as all scams pay at the start, then the ponzi scheme will collapse, doing a runner with everyone’s money, just like Plus Token, BITCONNECT, Usi-Tech etc.
– Its a phone app, all they have to is pull the App down and POOF they disappear along with your money.
– They have their own crypto coin, MLM and crypto do not mix. 21 level deep comp plan what??
– They make you buy their coin, which inflates the value, its complete artificial demand.
They manipulate the price of the token as they see fit
– Their coin is a garbage mlm coin that will not hold value and will not ever be listed on a public exchange with decent volume.
– The EXXA token coin has no real world use. Only used to siphon your bitcoin.
– Just another Crypto MLM ponzi scam! DO NOT JOIN, unless you want to LOSE YOUR MONEY.
EXXA Compensation Plan MLM
– Pays 21 levels deep similar to Cloud Token scam
Do not join the Exxa Wallet Scam!
EXXA WALLET IS A SCAM.
Exxa Wallet Scam Review – BEWARE
Exxa Wallet Scam Review EXXA WALLET IS A 100% PONZI SCAM – BEWARE DO NOT JOIN Please read this Exxa Wallet Review. Is EXXA a scam? Is it legit? Yes it is a