Epic Trading Forex Review
- User Friendly
- Compensation Plan
Epic Trading Review Summary
Epic Trading Review. Another new forex MLM company. Epic Trading provides products such as forex education, trade alerts, etc. with a strong focus on recruitment. Not really Epic at all…
Epic Trading Review – Another Forex MLM ?
Please read this detailed Epic Trading review. By now, I’m sure you’ve seen someone promoting this new forex MLM on social media lately? There’s lots of flash marketing by their reps online, so let’s cut through all the B.S. and find out the truth. I’ll review all the details of this forex program including the products, the company, and the compensation plan in this Epic Trading forex review, you can visit https://www.stocktrades.ca/ to start growing your stocks.
What is Epic Trading?
Epic Trading is just another forex mlm company that launched in September 2020. Epic Trading provides products such as forex education, trade alerts, market forecasts, live trading sessions, fundamental analysis, corporate events and a multi level marketing referral program. The Dow Jones or the مؤشر داو جونز in Arabic is the industrial indicator for more than 30 major companies. Traders in the middle east are looking for Dow Jones analysis, Dow Jones forums or trading groups can find in aforex trust.
Epic Trading was founded by David McCovy who was involved in several MLMs in the past including Evolution Travel.
Oddly enough, he owned clothing store, a restaurant, a concert company in Las Vegas, and he has also invested in a Hollywood film.
Now, he will attempt to lead another MLM called Epic Trading, which is a Forex MLM and is something completely new to him.
Epic Trading Team:
- David McCovy – Founder
- Spencer Ivorson – President
- Mark Sterling – Vice President of Sales
- Jonathan Green – Global Master Ambassador
- David Liciaga – Vice President of Business Development
- “Coach” Max – Director of Forex Training
- Ryan DeFreitas – Master Forex Educator
- Tracey Johnson – Master Field Trainer
Epic Trading has everything you will need to develop the skills and master the art of trading in FOREX. When you combine it with an industry leading compensation plan, it’s almost too good to be true!FROM EPIC TRADING’S WEBSITE
Epic Trading Review of Products
Cost is $19.99 usd. This lets you join and recruit others in to the MLM. Once Pre-launch is over, you and your recruits will have to pay the full monthly price.
Cost is $99.99 usd per month and includes:
- EPIC University
- EPIC Trade Alerts
- Live Trading Sessions
- Fundamental Analysis
- Market Forecasts
- Member Support
- 2 Week Syllabus
- 20 Pips and Dip Trade Strategy (Sound familiar?)
Independent Business Owner – IBO
Cost is $24.99 per month. Joining Epic as an IBO allows you to participate in and be eligible for bonuses and commissions via Epic’s compensation plan. IBO’s have the right to promote Epic’s services and access to a full back office for business management.
Epic Trading Compensation Plan
You will have to personally refer at least 3 people in order to earn from the compensation plan.
Referrals will be placed in one of your 3 legs under you.
The amount of money you earn will depend on your rank. To qualify for the ranks you need a certain amount of people in each of your 3 legs.
For example: For the Founder 5000 Rank, you will need 250 total team members, with a minimum of 100 members or your left leg, 100 members in your middle leg, and 50 members in your right leg, as per the chart above.
Epic Trading Ranks
- Founder – To qualify for this rank you will need to maintain at least 3 active personally enrolled customers. 1 customer needs to be on your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd leg. This gets you a free membership.
- Founder 500 – Maintain at least 10 active downline customers/team members. 4 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 4 customers on your 2nd leg, and 2 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $125 per week, $500 per month.
- Founder 1000 – Maintain at least 30 active downline customers/team members. 12 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 12 customers on your 2nd leg, and 6 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $250 per week, $1,000 per month.
- Founder 2000 – Maintain at least 80 active downline customers/team members. 32 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 32 customers on your 2nd leg, and 16 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $500 per week, $2,000 per month.
- Founder 5000 – Maintain at least 250 active downline customers/team members. 100 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 100 customers on your 2nd leg, and 50 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $1,250 per week, $5,000 per month.
- Ambassador 10 – Maintain at least 500 active downline customers/team members. 200 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 200 customers on your 2nd leg, and 100 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $2,500 per week, $10,000 per month.
- Ambassador 20 – Maintain at least 1,000 active downline customers/team members. 400 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 400 customers on your 2nd leg, and 200 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $5,000 per week, $20,000 per month.
- Ambassador 50 – Maintain at least 2,500 active downline customers/team members. 1,000 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 1,000 customers on your 2nd leg, and 500 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $12,500 per week, $50,000 per month.
- Icon 100 – Maintain at least 5,000 active downline customers/team members. 2,000 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 2,000 customers on your 2nd leg, and 1,000 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $25,000 per week, $100,000 per month.
- Icon 200 – Maintain at least 15,000 active downline customers/team members. 6,000 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 6,000 customers on your 2nd leg, and 3,000 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $50,000 per week, $200,000 per month.
- Icon 500 – Maintain at least 40,000 active downline customers/team members. 16,000 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 16,000 customers on your 2nd leg, and 8,000 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $125,000 per week, $500,000 per month.
- EPIC – Maintain at least 75,000 active downline customers/team members. 30,000 customers need to be on your 1st leg, 30,000 customers on your 2nd leg, and 15,000 customers on your 3rd leg. Pays $250,000 per week, $1,000,000 per month.
Note there is also a volume requirement to achieve ranks.
How Much Does Epic Trading Forex Cost to Join?
- Pre-Launch Special – $19.99 usd
- Epic Scholar Membership – $99.99 usd per month
- IBO – Independent Business Owner – $24.99 usd per month
Epic Trading Review Conclusion:
Did you notice there is a lot of similarities between Tradera MLM and Epic Trading MLM?
In fact, they are almost identical in products and compensation plan. You might even recognize some key people’s names like Coach Max and David Liciaga from Tradera have now jumped on board Epic Trading Forex MLM.
It seems, there was a lot of issues with Tradera. They had merchant account issues, improper downline tracking, people losing downlines, people not getting paid etc. Tradera grew very fast and the inexperienced leadership was evident.
Most of the big leaders lost faith in Tradera and jumped on the Epic Trading pre-launch, taking their teams and recruits with them.
Now, Epic Trading is not really a scam, but its a brand new Forex MLM that will also have issues and growing pains.
I do not recommend Forex MLMs for many reasons. But the biggest reason is that trading forex is very risky, and 95% of retails traders lose their money.
- Currency trading is not an easy way of making money.
- It is difficult to be consistently profitable.
- You also have to have a reasonable amount of capital to trade forex.
- You can not become rich through growing a $500, $1000 or even a $10,000 account.
Is Epic Trading an epic Forex MLM? The short answer is No.
There is a strong focus on recruiting. More money will be made from recruiting, than trading forex. Forex training and education can be found on the internet for free.
Since the majority of retail forex traders will lose money, even if they are using the Epic’s unproven trade signals and training, customer retention rate will be an issue.
People will not continue to pay the monthly fees if they are unprofitable.
The truth is , You do not need to join an MLM to trade forex.
Hope you enjoyed this Epic Trading review!