Fx Trading Corp Scam
FX Trading Corp scam is a crypto currency MLM with many red flags! Do not join this Ponzi scam. Based out of South Korea, they are not trading forex or crypto and not crypto mining as they claim. They provide ZERO proof of their claims.
FX Trading Corp Scam Review
FX Trading Corp is a crypto currency MLM with many red flags! Do not join this Ponzi scam. Based out of South Korea, they are not trading forex or crypto and not crypto mining as they claim. They provide ZERO proof of their claims.
Their website states:
“Already developed by a team of professionals currently in the field of Forex and CRYPTO TRADING and they created the software. It also helps many investors make money from mining companies in various places around the world with the following coins. Bitcoin, Etherium, Bitcoin in cash, Litecoin, etc.”
What..? They created trading software that also helps make money from mining? This makes no sense at all…
Founders Young Min Oh (CEO), Joon Park (CFO) and Yang Jae Seok (CMO).
No information about any of these individuals is provided or can be found prior to this.
FX Trading Corp Products
FXTrading Corp has no products or services.
FX Trading Corp Compensation Plan
FXTrading Corp affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised ROI of up to 500% and fixed daily return rate of 2.5% for 200 day ( red flag). Any company that guarantees a fixed daily return is a scam. We’ll see how long that lasts before the ponzi scheme collapses as they all do.
- Bot300 – $300
- Bot500 – $500
- Bot1000 – $1000
- Bot3000 – $3000
- Bot5000 – $5000
- Bot10000 – $10,000
- Bot20000 – $20,000
- Bot30000 – $30,000
- Bot40000 – $40,000
- Bot50000 – $50,000
FX Trading Corp pays a 6% referral commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
FX Trading Corp pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
At the end of each day FX Trading Corp tallies up new investment on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a 10% residual commission on funds generated on their weaker binary team side.
Leftover volume on the stronger side is carried over the following day.
Note that FX Trading Corp affiliates are capped in daily residual commission earnings based on the highest tier they’ve invest at.
ex: Bot1000 affiliates can earn up to $1000 a day in residual commissions. Bot20000 affiliates can earn up to $20,000 a day etc.
FX Trading Corp pays a Matching Bonus via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them:
FXTrading Corp caps the Matching Bonus at ten payable unilevel team levels.
The Matching Bonus is paid out on residual commissions earned by affiliates across these ten levels.
How many levels an FX Trading affiliate earns the Matching Bonus on is determined by rank:
- Star 1 – generate an accumulated $1000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on one level
- Star 2 – generate an accumulated $4000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on two levels
- Star 3 – generate an accumulated $20,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on three levels
- Star 4 – generate an accumulated $50,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on four levels
- Star 5 – generate an accumulated $200,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on five levels
- Star 6 – generate an accumulated $500,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on six levels
- Star 7 – generate an accumulated $1,500,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on seven levels
- Star 8 – generate an accumulated $3,000,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on eight levels
- Star 9 – generate an accumulated $5,000,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on nine levels
- Star 10 – generate an accumulated $10,000,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on ten levels
Rank Achievement Bonuses
Starting from the Star 6 rank (see “Matching Bonus” for qualification criteria), FX Trading Corp receive the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Star 6, have to personally recruited Star 1 or higher ranked affiliates and receive a Rolex Submariner watch
- qualify at Star 7, have two personally recruited Star 2 or higher ranked affiliates and receive an international trip for two
- qualify at Star 8, have two personally recruited Star 3 or higher ranked affiliates and receive a Toyota Camry
- qualify at Star 9, have two personally recruited Star 4 or higher ranked affiliates and receive a Mercedes-Benz Class E
- qualify at Star 10, have two personally recruited Star 5 or higher ranked affiliates and receive either a Ferrari or Lamborghini luxury car
Joining FX Trading Corp
FX Trading Corp affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity however requires a minimum $300 investment.
Research done by BehindMLM.com says most likely FXTrading Corp is in actuality being run by Brazilians.
Supporting this is the fact that:
1. FX Trading Corp held it’s “opening” event in Sao Paulo recently.
2. 40% of FX Trading Corp website traffic originates out of Brazil.
3. ROI payments are made at midnight “South American time” (explicit time-zone not specified but I’d be willing to bet it syncs with Brazil).
4. Elements within the FX Trading Corp website are defined in Portuguese (Brazil’s official language).
Young Min Oh, Joon Park and Yang Jae Seok appear to be represented by actual people.
Beyond appearing in rented office photos and footage from the Sao Paulo opening on the FX Trading website however, they don’t appear to have anything further to do with the company.
With respect to the FX Trading Corporation tax document, to the extent FX Trading Corp is incorporated in South Korea, you’ll likely find it’s a shell company tied to a virtual address.
Or not, because ultimately the South Korean tax document is meaningless.
FX Trading Corp is not promoted in South Korea, nor does it have any actual business operations there.
FX Trading Corp clearly offer a passive investment opportunity, which is legally known as a securities offering.
This requires FX Trading Corp to be registered itself with securities regulators in every jurisdiction it operates and/or is promoted in.
There is no indication on the FX Trading Corp website that it has registered itself with either South Korea’s Financial Services Commission or the Brazilian SEC.
Failure to register itself means FX Trading Corp is operating illegally in both countries, along with any other country the opportunity is promoted in.
The reason dodgy companies like FX Trading Corp opt to operate illegally is because registration with securities regulators requires documented evidence of external ROI revenue.
Or in other words, proof the company is doing what it says it is.
FX Trading Corp claim to generate external ROI revenue through a “groundbreaking platform” that uses an automated arbitrage system that yields profits for customers based on real-time movements in the crypto currency market.
Naturally FX Trading Corp fails to provide evidence of this system existing, or the use of any other source of external ROI revenue to pay affiliates.
The only verifiable source of revenue entering FX Trading Corp is new investment. The use of which to pay existing affiliates a daily ROI makes FX Trading Corp a Ponzi scheme.
Not withstanding that if FX Trading Corp’s actual owners were able to legitimately generate consistent returns of up to 2.5% a day, they wouldn’t be offering it to randoms over the internet for as little as $300 a pop.
On top of all of that FX Trading Corp has no retail offering and referral commissions paid out on new investment. This adds an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
Both fraudulent business models are hinged on constant recruitment of new affiliate investors, without which FX Trading Corp will collapse.
Ponzi math guarantees that when FX Trading Corp inevitably collapses, the majority of investors will lose money.