Newbies On Fire Review Summary
Newbies on Fire has nothing original to speak of and is a borderline cash gifting scheme. It’s basically the same old 2 up compensation plan as many others that have over-priced “digital training” videos as products.
Newbies on Fire Review
Looking for a current Newbies on Fire review? Seen someone promoting this MLM on Facebook or YouTube? I will review this new online opportunity, which will be easy since there is not much substance to review.
Newbies on Fire is nothing new, has nothing original to speak of and is a borderline cash gifting scheme. It’s basically the same old 2 up compensation plan as many others, has “digital training” videos as products, same old capture pages, same old promo videos and they have a traffic rotator.
Their website claims “Everything You Need To Rapidly Grow Your Traffic, Leads, and Sales” I assume through their product suite. Newbies on Fire also includes a custom blogging platform with its Starter level product.
Newbies on Fire also claims “We’ve helped over 2.1K Marketers gain the proper knowledge to grow their business”, although they are fairly new, I don’t think they have over 2000 paid members. I created a mock account to see the back office and my member ID was in the low 1000 range.
The website does not really give much information either. All the companies social links are dead and their blog is completely blank with no content.
Who is the owner of Newbies on Fire?
Newbies on fire is founded by Christina Hooper. Christina has been in the MLM space for a while. Her most recent MLM she promotes is Prosperity Income Network which is another over priced high ticket mlm scheme that costs up to $25,000 to join. Her online resume also includes MLMs such as: Digital Income System, Instant Cash Solution, and Big Profit System which was a cash gifting postcard program and many more.
I guess it was time she started her own “digital product” MLM…
Newbies on Fire Products:
Newbies On Fire products include a blogging platform and digital products which are video training. There are 4 product levels, Starter, Basic, Advanced, and Elite. Clever huh?
STARTER Level $25 + $5 admin fee
- Custom Designed Seo Powered Blogging Platform
- Video #1 – Introduction
- Video #2 – Personal Vs Company Branding
- Video #3 – Invoke Emotions
- Video #4 – Branding Introduction
- Video #5 – Name Creation
- Video #6 – Color Psychology
- Video #7 – Company Colors
- Video #8 – Color Theme
- Video #9 – Custom Logo Creation
- Video #10 – Custom Mascot Creation
BASIC Level – $100 + $10 admin fee
- Video #1 – Introduction and Overview
- Video #2 – Research Your Competition
- Video #3 – Basics of Profiling
- Video #4 – Gathering More Intel
- Video #5 – Shortcuts
- Video #6 – A Typical Day?
- Video #7 – Media Mapping
- Video #8 – Buying Habits
ADVANCED Level – $250 + $25 admin fee
- Video #1 –Chatbot Introduction and Getting Started
- Video #2 –Chatbot Different Uses
- Video #3 –Major Chatbot Mistakes
- Video #4 –Chatbot Breakdown
- Video #5 –Increase Conversions
- Video #6 –Chatbot Brainstorm
- Video #7 –Organize Your Bot Ideas
- Video #8 –Chatbot Mockup
- Video #9 –Chatbot Implementation
ELITE Level – $500 + $50 admin fee
- Product Creation
- Video #1 – Create And Launch New Products Introduction
- Video #2 – Ideas
- Video #3 – Product Creation
- Video #4 – Writing Sales Letters
- Video #5 – Create Upsells
- Video #6 – Choosing Platform
- Video #7 – Launching
- Membership Platform
- Video #1 – Introduction and Tools
- Video #2 – Your Products
- Video #3 – Price Points
- Video #4 – Map It Out
- Video #5 – Platforms
- Video #6 – Required Site Pages
- Video #7 – Recommended Scripts
- Video #8 – Setting Up – part 1
- Video #9 – Setting Up – part 2
- Customer Retention
- Video #1 – Introduction to Increasing Your Retention Rate
- Video #2 – When They First Join
- Video #3 – Quick-Start Training Videos
- Video #4 – Site Layout and Navigation
- Video #5 – What Software Should You Use
- Video #6 – Public Recognition
- Video #7 – Grandfather Pricing
- Video #8 – Creating a Content Democracy
- Video #9 – Releasing Your Content
Newbies On Fire Compensation Plan
You earn 100% Commission based on the product level that you buy when you sell/recruit at that level or lower.
You Also Must Pass Up Your 2nd And 4th Sale To Your Sponsor.
When you purchase an upper level product you are automatically opted in at all lower levels.
When you select a product level you need to send (2) payments. One payment is sent to the admin and the other payment is sent to the selected member you are paying.
You can use payment processors Cash App, Paypal, Stripe, Bitcoin, and Zelle. Although, I would NOT recommend PayPal or Stripe, as you will run the risk of them shutting down your account as they frown upon MLM schemes.
The cost is $25 plus a $5 admin fee.
Members will be paying you $25 commissions.
The cost is $100 plus a $10 admin fee.
Members will be paying you $100 commissions.
The cost is $250 plus a $25 admin fee.
Members will be paying you $250 commissions.
The cost is $500 plus a $50 admin fee.
Members will be paying you $500 commissions.
Newbies On Fire Conclusion
I do not recommend Newbies On Fire. It is not a scam but its not a good mlm to get involved with. There is nothing unique about this program, and it will fade quickly as these types of online schemes do not last past 6 months before they shut down and momentum slows down.
Newbies On Fire’s products are over-priced and not worth their price tag. Most people will never use the products or even care about the products, as they just want the commissions for a quick cash grab. Also, you will be passing up and losing sales to your sponsor.
Even though they are targeting newbies, the average person looking to make money online most likely will not have much success or get their money back.
Save your money people…
Hope you enjoyed my Newbies On Fire Review!