Tradera Review Summary
Tradera Review – forex mlm company that launched in December 2019 by two 24 year olds. Tradera provides forex education, trade alerts, market forecasts, live trading sessions, fundamental analysis, and of course a multi level marketing referral program.
Tradera Shut Down??
Has Tradera shut down? The Tradera.org websites shows a “Site Maintenance” warning.
“We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Our sire is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance and upgrades, but will return shortly. Thank you for your patience.”
Upon checking social media, several Tradera members state they have also not been paid either.
Tradera’s owners Kody Sell and Eastan Harris are nowhere to be found.
Tradera was known for having several merchant account issues, late payments, and incorrect downline issues to their members.
Most Tradera leaders and teams left to join the Epic Trading Forex MLM due to Tradera’s inconsistencies and issues.
Is this the end for the Tradera forex MLM, Did Tradera Scam out and shut down?
Did the FTC shut down Tradera?
Only time will tell, and the truth will be revealed soon, but it’s not looking good so far…..
Tradera Review – Forex MLM Company
Are you looking for a current Tradera review? Seen someone promoting this forex MLM on Facebook or YouTube? I’ll review the details of this forex program including the products, the company, the CEO and the compensation plan in this Tradera.org forex review.
What is Tradera?
Tradera is a forex mlm company that launched in December 2019 by Kody Sell and Eastan Harris. Tradera provides products such as forex education, trade alerts, market forecasts, live trading sessions, fundamental analysis, corporate events and of course a multi level marketing referral program.
Kody Sell is the CEO and Eastan Harris is the CFO. Both of them are 24 years old forex traders.
Apparently, these two ran a company called New Investments which was forex related since 2015, but I could not find much of a digital presence on this company.
According to their Tradera.org website on the “About Us” page, the company is located in Dallas, Texas, which is where Eastan resides.
Tradera’s website self describes as a Financial Firm that Specializes in Financial Services.
Speaking of their website, they did not put much consideration in to it. The design is atrocious, unprofessional looking and its a bit of an eyesore.
Tradera Products Review:
In-depth training platform is designed to be completely comprehensive covering multiple asset classes and taking traders A – Z, from trading basics all the way through advanced institutional trading. The platform includes video training’s covering a vast scope of financial market education, many additional text resources to aid in comprehension, and quizzes / homework assignments designed to test members along the way.
Tradera provides trade alerts sent out by experienced traders. Each trade alert includes the stop loss, take profit, and management information.
Interactive trading webinars are hosted during the week with members covering short-term biases and trade ideas across all major financial instruments to assist members with their personal intraday trading. Live webinars are hosted for each of the major trading sessions including New York, Asian, and London.
Weekly market forecasts are sent out to all members. This is a recorded video from the CEO or CFO of the company breaking down the different trading instruments of interest for the week using technical, fundamental, and sentimental analysis.
Weekly fundamental analysis is provided to members. The analysis includes current economic data and important news that affect the major asset classes.
Tradera supposedly holds events designed to meet and pursue the company’s goals, vision, and mission. These events are focused on trading, leadership / marketing, networking, volunteering, etc. Not really a product though.
Tradera Compensation Plan
To be an affiliate, also known as an IBO (Independent Business Owner), and earn from referring others, you need to pay a $15.00 fee every 28 days.
You will have to personally refer at least 3 people in order to earn from the compensation plan.
Referrals will be placed in one of your 3 legs under you.
In order to officially qualify for any rank in Tradera’s referral compensation program, they require that the IBO has a minimum of 55% of their downline members enrolled as pure retail customers. If a member has an IBO package, that member will not count as a retail customer.
The amount of money you earn will depend on your rank. To qualify for the ranks you need a certain amount of people in each of your 3 legs.
For example: For the Bishop Rank, you will need 75 total team members, with a minimum of 30 members or your left, leg, 30 members in your middle leg, and 15 members in your right leg, as per the chart above.
- Founder – maintain 3 active premium members on 3 legs. Gets you a free membership.
- Knight – maintain 4 active premium members on your first leg, 4 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 2 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $125 per week.
- Noble – maintain 10 active premium members on your first leg, 10 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 5 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $250 per week.
- Bishop – maintain 30 active premium members on your first leg, 30 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 15 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $500 per week.
- Duke/Duchess – maintain 100 active premium members on your first leg, 100 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 50 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $1,250 per week.
- Prince/Princess – maintain 200 active premium members on your first leg, 200 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 100 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $2,500 per week.
- King/Queen – maintain 400 active premium members on your first leg, 400 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 200 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $5,000 per week
- Emperor/Empress – maintain 1,000 active premium members on your first leg, 1,000 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 500 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $12,500 per week.
- Legend – maintain 2,000 active premium members on your first leg, 2,000 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 1,000 active premium members on your 3rd leg. Pays $25,000 per week.
How Much does Tradera Cost to Join?
- Affiliate Membership – The cost is $15.00 every 28 days.
- Customer Membership – The cost is $99.00 every 28 days.
- Premium Membership – The cost is $114.00 every 28 days (includes both affiliate and customer memberships)
While Tradera is not quite a scam, but it is a forex MLM, which I don’t really recommend. Forex trading is extremely risky and most retail traders always lose their money. I’ve personally seen people lose tens of thousands of dollars in forex trading.
Trading forex takes years and years of experience to be successful, and even the best traders in the world can and do lose money.
Currency trading is not an easy way of making money.
It is extremely difficult to be consistently profitable, even for professional forex traders.
You have to have a reasonable amount of capital to invest in the Forex market.
You can not become rich through growing a $500, $1000 or even a $10,000 account.
Tradera affiliates will also have to be very careful in their marketing as well, many are using false marketing claims and results claims in their misleading marketing tactics. This can put them in a bad position, with complaints to the BBB and the FTC. This can also lead to investigations, all sorts of legal troubles and eventually being shut down.
Paying member retention will be an issue. Since 99% of members will lose money as most retail traders do, they will stop paying the monthly fees and quit.
If you want to learn how to trade forex properly, I recommend trying the free course at BabyPips.com!