- User Friendly
- Compensation Plan
ZmartBit Review Summary
ZmartBit is a matrix based ponzi scheme scam that will eventually shut down once recruitment slows down. Most money will be made in the beginning, by the people at the top like the admin and their selected leaders and the majority will lose money.
ZmartBit is yet another crypto mlm program that’s gaining some popularity. But, is it a scam or is it legit?
What is ZmartBit?
ZmartBit is not one of those passive crypto mlm ponzi wallet scams, but it is a matrix based ponzi scheme that will eventually die off and shut down once recruitment slows down. Most money will be made in the beginning, by the people at the top like the admin and their selected leaders.
So who is the owner or the CEO? No one knows and the ZmartBit’s domain name (“zmartbit.com”) was privately registered recently in September 2019.
ZmartBit Products Review
ZmartBit does not really have any real products or services.
ZmartBit membership does provide access to a “Crypto University” digital training.
Crypto University appears to contain cryptocurrency educational training. YAWN…..we seen this a thousand times now, and it’s getting old.
They also have ZmartBit “software” which allows members to do user to user bitcoin transactions, so maybe that’s a product?
ZmartBit Compensation Plan
ZmartBit affiliates pay $260 to sign up. Commissions are paid when you recruit others who do the same.
ZmartBit pays recruitment commissions via a hybrid 4×10 matrix.
A standard 4×10 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with four positions directly under them.
These 4 positions form the first level of the matrix. The 2nd level of the matrix is generated by splitting each of these four positions into another 4 positions each.
From the 3rd level, ZmartBit’s hybrid matrix generates new positions on each level by multiples of 2 instead of 4.
That is level 3 has 32 positions (up from 16 on level 2). Level 4 houses 64positions and so on and so on.
Positions in the matrix are filled by recruiting directly and indirectly.
Commissions are paid out as positions in the matrix are filled. How much of a commission is paid out is decided by which level of the matrix a position is filled.
Each level of the matrix operates as a commission tier, requiring a fee paid and additional qualification criteria.
- White – sign up and pay $260, earn $125 per position filled on level 1 (4 positions)
- Green (recruit 2 affiliates who each recruit 2 affiliates) – pay another $260, recruit 2 affiliates who each recruit 2 affiliates, and earn ~$156 per position filled on level 2 (16 positions)
- Yellow – pay another $530 and earn ~$156 per position filled on level 3 (32 positions)
- Orange – pay another $1060 and earn ~$156 per position filled on level 4 (64 positions)
- Blue – pay another $2100 and earn ~$156 per position filled on level 5 (128 positions)
- Pink – pay another $4200 and earn ~$78 per position filled on level 6 (256 positions)
- Bronze – pay another $8300 and earn ~$46 per position filled on level 7 (512 positions)
- Silver – pay another $8400 and earn ~$23 per position filled on level 8 (1024 positions)
- Gold – pay another $8500 and earn ~$11 per position filled on level 9 (2048 positions)
- Platinum – pay another $8600 and earn ~$6 per position filled on level 10 (4096 positions)
ZmartBit cost $260 in bitcoin to join.
Join ZmartBit on all levels costs a whopping $42,210!
Note that all payments within ZmartBit (both paid and received) are made in bitcoin.
ZmartBit is a straight-up matrix pyramid scheme that will crash and burn.
New affiliates sign up, pay a fee and get paid to recruit others who do the same, recruitment will slow down as all matrix based ponzi schemes do.
And for a pyramid scheme, ZmartBit isn’t even mathematically sound.
As unlock fees increase each matrix level (up to $8000 at Bronze level and up), commissions paid out per position filled reduce.
So…where does the rest of the money go? Into the anonymous ZmartBit admin’s pocket. NICE!!!
As for the “Crypto Education” quasi compliance, nobody will pay high fees repeatedly for the same crappy “digital education training”.
You buy a over priced matrix position, get paid when others are recruited who also buy matrix positions. Pay more money to unlock higher position tiers and so on and so forth….YUCK!!!
Like all matrix ponzi schemes, ZmartBit will collapse once recruitment dries up and the majority of people will lose money of course.
Please don’t fall for this crypto mlm matrix ponzi scheme scam garbage.
Save your bitcoin people!
Hope you enjoyed this ZmartBit review and you avoid this scam!